Million Dollar Spaghetti
SUCH UNUSUAL TIMES CALL FOR CREATIVITY AND OF COURSE COMFORT FOOD
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE!
(Pictures Coming Soon)
1 lb of ground beef
1 jar of spaghetti sauce
8 oz of cream cheese
¼ cup sour cream
½ lb cottage cheese (equals 1 cup)
½ cup butter (1 stick)
1 pkg spaghetti 16 oz
Grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Boil your spaghetti noodles until al dente (firm). Drain and set aside until ready to assemble.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese until well blended.
- Brown your hamburger and when done, drain well. Combine the hamburger with your spaghetti sauce.
- Put a few slices of butter into a 9×13 pan then pour half of your spaghetti noodles on top.
- Take your cream cheese mixture and pour on top of the noodles. Spread well over noodles.
- Pour the rest of the noodles on top of the cream cheese mixture. Put a few more slices of butter on top of the noodles.
- Pour your spaghetti and meat sauce on top of your noodles.
- Put into the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove from oven, sprinkle the desired amount of grated cheese on top and return to the oven for 15 minutes to allow cheese to melt.