Lashbrook 14K White Gold Spalted Tamarind Wedding Band
The wood in this ring is natural, rare, imperfect and beautiful, as is the love shared in marriage. The variation in color, character, pattern and quality of the wood makes every ring unique, with no two pieces alike.
Where is it from?
Spalted Tamaraind is a pale yellow color wood from Africa with black streaks throughout the wood veins. The Tamarind tree is known for its fruit, which produces a sweet/sour flavored pod used extensively in world cuisine.
The hardwood for this ring is ethically sourced and purchased only through reputable channels to support the sustainability of hardwoods and to avoid the illegal exporting of protected species. While very rare, the hardwoods used in this ring comes from secured and sustained supplies.
- Pictured in 14K White Gold 8mm wide flat band or domed band
- Featuring 5 mm inlay of Spalted Tamarind* Exotic Hardwood
- Also available in 18K Yellow Gold
- Optional customization including different finishes or profiles
- Engraving available
- Lifetime warranty from normal wear and tear
- Made in the USA
* Wood varies in batch due to natural characteristics.