Lashbrook® 14K Koa Wood Ring
The wood in this ring is natural, rare, imperfect and beautiful, as is the love shared in marriage. The variation in color, character, pattern and quality of the wood makes every ring unique, with no two pieces alike.
Where is it from?
Koa Wood has great variation in color, but is usually between a medium brown to a red brown, almost always with contrasting dark streaks. The wood comes from a flowering tree on the Hawaiian Islands, and it was traditionally used to build canoes, surfboards and body boards. It has since been recognized as a tone wood, used in instruments from ukuleles to acoustic guitars.
The hardwood for this ring is ethically sourced only through reputable channels to support the sustainability of hardwoods and to avoid the illegal exporting of protected species. While very rare, the hardwood used in this ring comes from secured and sustained supplies.
- Pictured in 14K White Gold 8 mm wide flat band with stepped bevel
- Featuring 5 mm inlay of KOA* Exotic Hardwood
- Also available in 14K Yellow or Rose Gold
- Optional customization including 18K, different finishes or profiles.
- Engraving available
- Lifetime warranty from normal wear and tear
- Made in the USA
* Wood varies in batch due to natural characteristics.
Important Things to Know
In-store ring sizing must be done before ordering this custom made ring. Please contact us to schedule an appointment to be sized for this ring and to see our selection of Lashbrook® rings in person.
Exclusive Authorized Retailer for Lashbrook®