Lashbrook 14K White Gold Koa Wedding Band
- Pictured in 14K White Gold 8 mm wide flat band with stepped bevel (other profiles options available)
- Featuring 5 mm inlay of Koa Exotic Hardwood
- Style 14KW8B15(S)/HARDWOOD
- 13 Exotic Hardwood inlay options
- Can also be customized in 14K Yellow or Rose Gold, 18K or other metals, with different finishes (contact us for pricing)
- Engraving available
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
The wood in this ring is natural, rare, imperfect and beautiful, as is the love shared in marriage. The variation in color, character, pattern and quality of the wood makes every ring unique, with no two pieces alike.
Where is it from?
Koa Wood has great variation in color, but is usually between a medium brown to a red brown, almost always with contrasting dark streaks. The wood comes from a flowering tree on the Hawaiian Islands, and it was traditionally used to build canoes, surfboards and body boards. It has since been recognized as a tone wood, used in instruments from ukuleles to acoustic guitars.
The hardwood for this ring is ethically sourced only through reputable channels to support the sustainability of hardwoods and to avoid the illegal exporting of protected species. While very rare, the hardwood used in this ring comes from secured and sustained supplies.
Lashbrook® Authorized Retailer