Lashbrook 18K Cocobolo Wood Wedding Band
The color in Cocobolo hardwood from Mexico varies from light yellow highlights to dark brown, with the most popular color being a red-orange brown.
Cocobolo is hard, heavy and very dense – it too, is one of the few species of wood that will sink in water. It’s natural oils help protect the wood from rot and insect attack, making it a popular wood to use for grips on pistols and musical instruments.
The hardwood for this ring is ethically sourced and purchased only through reputable channels to support the sustainability of hardwoods and to avoid the illegal exporting of protected species. While very rare, the hardwood used in this ring comes from secured and sustained supplies.
- Pictured in 18K Yellow Gold 8mm wide flat band with stepped edges and milgrain accent
- Featuring 4 mm inlay of Cocobolo* Exotic Hardwood
- Also available in 18K White or Rose Gold
- Optional customization including different finishes or profiles
- Engraving available
- Lifetime warranty from normal wear and tear
- Made in the USA
* Wood varies in batch due to natural characteristics.